Sunday 15 May 2011

Today i'm wearing...






Shorts - New Look  
Top - New Look  
Cardigan - Topshop 
Bracelets - New Look 
Ring - Warehouse or Oasis 
Earrings - Red Herring 

Hello world! :-) I had work today ... I work at New Look as a Sales Advisor and although I love working there and love the girls there very much, I was ill and have been all week :'( So it wasn't the best day! However, after having a chilled day yesterday I am slowly getting back to normal- yayy!

My outfit today was a simple one, and you will see as my blog develops that I like to wear simple plain tops, jeans, shorts but accessorise them with either a ring (above), a big cardigan or a gorgeous bag for example! As a seventeen year old student studying A Levels with a part time job, it is hard to keep buying loads of lovely clothes! Although I would love to. I have also just a paid for a holiday for next month - me and my boyfriend are off to Tunisia this year and I can't WAIT! So money is a bit spare atm ... so there will be lots and lots of wish lists appearing on my blog and as soon as I get more money together I will be going on a huge shopping spree! I am excited for this day.

The shorts I am wearing are from New Look and are at a great price of £17.99. They are a great light, soft material and although crease very easily, are so comfy to wear! I put it with a plain black vest top. The cardigan is the piece of clothing I am living in these days, and goes with almost every outfit! Which is definitely what I like when choosing clothes to wear in the morning - something easy to chuck on. 

My ring has had a lot of compliments over the months I have had it, I think I managed to grab it in the sales just after Christmas (hense not remembering which shop I actually bought it from. Apologies!). I wear it a lot and it shines beautifully in all angles of light - every girl loves a bit of bling! :-)

Hope you like my first 'Today i'm wearing...' blog post and like the outfit! :-)

Liz xo

No comments:

Post a Comment